- When purchasing a single item, Walgreens accepts one manufacturer coupon and one Walgreens coupon(s) for the purchase of a single item, unless prohibited by either offer.
- The coupon amount must be reduced if it exceeds the value of the item after other discounts or coupons are applied.
- When purchasing multiple items, Walgreens accepts multiple identical coupons for multiple qualifying items as long as there is sufficient stock to satisfy other customers, unless a limit is specified. Management reserves the right to limit the quantity of items purchased.
- When items are featured in a BOGO Free promotion, up to two coupons can be used against the items being purchased, as long as the net price does not go below zero for the items being purchased.
- There is a limit of one Register RewardsTM (RR) printed per offer per customer per transaction.
- Sign up for their Balance Rewards Loyalty Program to get the advertised sale prices on items as well as Balance Rewards Points. Collect points to be redeemed on a future purchase.
For more policy info: